April 09-10, 2007
The Food & Spa Slash Turista Trip around Tagaytay and Calaruega
Travel from Manila-Tagaytay
Breakfast at Breakfast at Antonio's
Caleruega (Batangas - near Tagaytay)
Lunch at Sonya's Garden
Check in at Nurture Spa
Kambal Kamay Massage at Nurture Spa
Dinner at Mushroom Burger
Picture Taking at Leslie's
Coffee at Bag of Beans
Dessert at Sanctuario
Pawi Hand and Foot Massage at Nurture Spa
Lunch at Buon Giorno Restaurant, Cliffhouse
Ilog Maria Honeybee Farm (Silang, Cavite - near Tagaytay)
Head Back to Manila
HOW TO GET TO TAGAYTAY FROM MANILA VIA PRIVATE VEHICLE:
1. Take South Luzon Expressway (SLEX)
2. Exit at Sta. Rosa
3. Turn right after the toll gate.
4. Just go straight until you reach the main road of Tagaytay. Landmark is a public market concealed as townhouses (on your right).
5. Turn right if you want to go towards the Rotonda area.
1. From Roxas Boulevard, go to the Manila-Cavite Expressway.
2. Head towards Emilio Aguinaldo Highway.
3. The end of Aguinaldo Highway is the main rotunda of Tagaytay City.
HOW TO GET TO TAGAYTAY FROM MANILA WITHOUT A CAR:
1. There are FX Jeeps and Public Vans that go to Tagaytay from Star Mall (across Shangrila Edsa and Mall) for about P150-P200 per person.
2. You can take the Crow Bus in Pasay (EDSA). It's behind the Sogo Hotel and just below the LRT station in Baclaran. Buses leave every hour from 8am-6pm. From Tagaytay, there are buses that go back to Manila from 6am-9pm like Celyrosa and Crown.
3. If you're already in the Alabang area, you can take a public van or FX jeep from the terminal at the corner of Alabang-Zapote Road and the highway leading to SLEX or the terminal at Filinvest Mall. Or you can take a bus at the terminal in front of Metropolis Mall.
Once in Tagaytay, there are jeeps and public transportation that can take you around. But if you want to do many things and own your time, it's best to rent a car. If you will do something similar to our itinerary, car rental would be the best option.